what is meant by the efficiency of a machine is 80%​

Question

what is meant by the efficiency of a machine is 80%​

in progress 0
Thanh Thu 8 hours 2021-07-22T16:33:10+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-07-22T16:34:29+00:00

    Answer:

    It means that 80% of our effort is converted to useful whereas 20% of our effort is wasted to overcome frictional and gravitational force.

    0
    2021-07-22T16:35:05+00:00

    Answer:

    It means that the total energy produced by the machine is 80 percent and remaining 20 percent is wasted in the term of heat deu to friction.

    Hope it is helpful !

Leave an answer

Browse

Giải phương trình 1 ẩn: x + 2 - 2(x + 1) = -x . Hỏi x = ? ( )