There are 1,560 students enrolled at Greenwood Middle School. If 85% of these students ride the bus, how many do not ride the bus?

Question

There are 1,560 students enrolled at Greenwood Middle School. If 85% of these students ride the bus, how many do not ride the bus?

in progress 0
Thiên Thanh 2 weeks 2021-08-30T01:19:52+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-08-30T01:20:56+00:00

    Answer:

    if 85% ride the bus, that leaves 15% not riding.

    1560× .15= 234 students

    0
    2021-08-30T01:20:58+00:00

    Answer:

    234 students do not ride the bus

    Step-by-step explanation:

    1560*0.15

Leave an answer

Browse

Giải phương trình 1 ẩn: x + 2 - 2(x + 1) = -x . Hỏi x = ? ( )