What great human advance accounts for the neolithic origins of metalwork, weaving, pottery, and simple clay records?
What is the meaning of Neolithic tools?The Neolithic Period, or New Stone Age, the age of the ground tool, is defined by the advent around 7000 bc of ground and polished celts (ax and adz heads) as well as similarly treated chisels and gouges, often made of such stones as jadeite, diorite, or schist, all harder than flint.In what country is the Altamira Cave located ?
- ALTAMIRA, SPAIN Cave art here was the first to be discovered.
- Natural substances were used to create the paints used for the cave art. Clay Bison is located in southern France and dates 13,000 BC.
- The paintings were done over many years by many different artists.
Learn more about Neolithic Revolutionbrainly.com/question/4092859#SPJ4
- Because the evolution of humans can be traced through what the hunter-gathers left behind that is tools and settlements that teach us about the hunter-gathers diet and way of life of early humans.
- Although hunting and gathering societies largely died out with the onset of the Neolithic Revolution, hunter-gatherer communities still endure in a few parts of the world.