Samantha owns stock worth $4,000. she owes $10,100 in student loans and 1,600 on a credit card. she also owes $2,500 on a car that is worth $12,000. what is samantha’s net worth in dollars?
6,800 $ is samantha’s net worth in dollars.What net worth means?
- Net worth is the value of all assets, minus the total of all liabilities. Put another way, net worth is what is owned minus what is owed.
- This net worth calculator helps determine your net worth.
How you calculate your net worth?
- It also estimates how net worth could grow or decline over the next 10 years.
Samantha total assets = 4000 + 2500 + 12000 = 18500$Samantha total debts = 10100 + 1600 = 11700$Samantha total worth = 18,500 – 11,700 = 6,800 $Learn more about net worthbrainly.com/question/12294231#SPJ4
- Your net worth can be calculated by subtracting all of your debts and liabilities from your assets.
- You may have items that are intangible or difficult to sell that may be excluded from calculations used by financial institutions to determine loan eligibility.