Your friend offers to place a bet with you. He will pay you $1 if your favorite sports team wins the game on Tuesday night. But you will pa

Question

Your friend offers to place a bet with you. He will pay you $1 if your favorite sports team wins the game on Tuesday night. But you will pay him $3 if his team wins. Your team has an 80% chance of winning, whereas his only has a 20% chance. This bet is in your favor. True or False.

in progress 0
Nguyệt Ánh 7 months 2021-07-21T01:54:39+00:00 1 Answers 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-07-21T01:56:32+00:00

    False because $1 =$1 not $3

Leave an answer

Browse

Giải phương trình 1 ẩn: x + 2 - 2(x + 1) = -x . Hỏi x = ? ( )