Will the April 29th 2020 astroid be the end of humanity as we know it?

Question

Will the April 29th 2020 astroid be the end of humanity as we know it?

in progress 0
Linh Đan 3 months 2021-08-18T06:42:02+00:00 2 Answers 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-08-18T06:43:14+00:00

    Answer:

    April the 29th will be the end of all humanity if it hits earth every thing will go down in flames

    Explanation:

    because of the asteroid being so big and not so small this means there is a 99% chance that it will hit earth so lets home that other 1 % it dose not

    0
    2021-08-18T06:43:37+00:00

    Answer:

    No.

    Explanation:

    If the so called Dinosaurs died from an asteroid but yet the species of DOGS lived, I’m sure humans can live.

Leave an answer

Browse

Giải phương trình 1 ẩn: x + 2 - 2(x + 1) = -x . Hỏi x = ? ( )