When we turn on a switch it helps complete the electric circuit and the current passes from the positive to the negative in the switch, yet

Question

When we turn on a switch it helps complete the electric circuit and the current passes from the positive to the negative in the switch, yet we don’t get shocked. Why?

in progress 0
Amity 1 week 2021-07-21T21:40:44+00:00 1 Answers 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-07-21T21:42:25+00:00

    Answer:

    We don’t get shocked because of the type of materials used in the switch is a poor conductor of electricity

    Explanation:

    Yes it is quite amazing we don’t get shocked, this is because of resistance of the type of materials used in the switch (non conductors of electricity) so that when you try to put on a switch no current passes through you, mostly the material are made from plastics Or ceramics which are actually poor conductors of electricity.

Leave an answer

Browse

Giải phương trình 1 ẩn: x + 2 - 2(x + 1) = -x . Hỏi x = ? ( )