V. Combine the following sentences using an appropriate relative clause. 1. My head teacher has such a good sense of humour. He usually makes everyone
V. Combine the following sentences using an appropriate relative clause.
1. My head teacher has such a good sense of humour. He usually makes everyone laugh by telling funny stories.
2. I prefer traditional classrooms. I can interact face to face with the teachers and other students there.
3. We are going to open a new English class. This class is totally online.
4. Mr. Vinh is talking with the students. They are sharing their thoughts about the roles of schools in the future.
5. My new school is bigger than the old one. You visited it two days ago.
6. Dr. Anna Bennett is a senior lecturer at the National University. Her paper is about women’s roles in the 21st century.
7. My brother has just graduated from Harvard University. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO used to study there.
8. Her husband will stay at home to look after the children. He used to be the breadwinner of her family.
9. I have read an article about Silicon Valley. It is home to many of the world’s largest high-tech corporations.
10. They will organise a farewell party for Ms. Jennifer Green next week. She has been our school principal for 8 years.
________________________________________________________X. Use the words given and other words, complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Do not change the word given. (Use
2 – 5 words in total).
1. My school is over 100 years old. which
I’m studying ________________________ over 100 years old.
2. Students will share their thoughts about the dream school on the forum, on
Students’ thoughts about the dream school ________________________the forum.
3. Ms. Kelly, our school principal, will attend our class this afternoon, is
Ms. Kelly, ___________________________ , will attend our class this afternoon.
4. Homework will be sent through cyberspace, through
Students _______________________ cyberspace.
5. The teacher meeting you yesterday is supervising our project, who
The teacher ____________________________ is supervising our project.
in progress 0Tổng hợp 1 year 2020-10-30T04:23:49+00:00 2020-10-30T04:23:49+00:00 3 Answers 75 views 0