The six statements below represent Newton’s three laws of motion and Kepler’s three laws of planetary motion. Match each statement to the sc
The six statements below represent Newton’s three laws of motion and Kepler’s three laws of planetary motion. Match each statement to the scientist (Kepler or Newton) associated with it. Drag the names in the left-hand column to the appropriate blanks in the right-hand column. The names can be used more than once.
1. Reset Help Kepler Force = mass x acceleration Newton
2. A planet moves faster in the part of its orbit nearer the Sun and slower when farther from the Sun, sweeping out
3. equal areas in equal times. For any force, there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
4. An object moves at constant velocity if there is no net force acting upon it. :
5. The orbit of each planet about the Sun is an ellipse with the Sun at one focus
6. More distant planets orbit the Sun at slower average speeds, obeying the precise mathematical relationship p2-a3
in progress 0Physics 5 months 2021-08-16T04:39:58+00:00 2021-08-16T04:39:58+00:00 1 Answers 1 views 0