IV. Choose the best answer a, b, c or d to complete the sentence. 1. The museum has a superb collection of ancient__________from Nubia. a. artefacts
IV. Choose the best answer a, b, c or d to complete the sentence.
1. The museum has a superb collection of ancient__________from Nubia.
a. artefacts b. leather c. presence d. beads
2. Our aim is to make the performing arts, museums and our_________-accessible to all.
a.love b.patriotism c.heritage d.status
3. I have ten pictures and eight pieces _______sculpture on exhibition.
a.of b.on c.in d.for
4. David Ferris’s father was a bank manager living___________-the outskirts ofthe Lancastrian town of Preston.
a.of b.on c.in d.at
5. All people should join hand in protecting the environment________________we can gainbetter health.
a.in order that b. when c.because d.even though
6. __________- we were waiting, a woman with a phone on her hand asked us what wewere doing.
a.That b.In order that c. While d.Although
7. The bus ____________uppassengers outside the airport.
a.hits b.sends c. lays d.picks
8. After visiting Van Phuc village, they came __________to their hotel for lunch.
a.at b.up c. down d. back
9. A: I’ll pick you up at eight o’clock on my way to the airport.
a.For pleasure b. Great. I’ll see you then.
c. I have a phone. d. Would be.
10. A: Would you like to join us on the trip to La Khe Silk Village?
a.Sounds great. b. For now.
c. Better things happened. d. I don’t think so.
in progress 0Tổng hợp 11 months 2020-11-28T19:48:41+00:00 2020-11-28T19:48:41+00:00 3 Answers 209 views 0