I.Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part. 1. A.thirty B.theme C.both D.them 2. A. brother B.weather C.through D.than 3. A. s
I.Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part.
1. A.thirty B.theme C.both D.them
2. A. brother B.weather C.through D.than
3. A. schedule B.comedy C.red D.when
4. A. channel B.game C.national D.relax
5. A. show B. programme C.sport D.most
II.Find one odd word for each question, and then read them aloud.
6. A. comedian B. newsreader C.film producer D.programme
7. A. cartoon B. world news C.studio D.documentary
8. A. popular B. reporter C.exciting D.educational
9. A. boring B. international C.national D.local
10.A. viewer B. audience C.watcher D.director
III.Choose the correct answers.
11.Disney Channel is one of the most channels children .
A.good – for B.exciting – of C.popular – to D.popular – for
12.My family enjoys watching game shows they are very exciting and interesting.
A.because B.so C.but D.and
13.VTV is a television channel in Viet Nam, and it attracts millions of TV viewers in Viet
A.wide B.local C.international D.national
14. “What is your . TV programme?” – “It’s cartoons”
A.good B.favourite C.best D.like
15. ” do you like the Modern English programme? ” – “Because it helps me with my English.”
A.What B.How C.When D.Why
16.My brother wants to become a to tell TV viewers what the weather is like.
A.newsreader B.actor C.weatherman D.producer
17.TV can join in some game shows through telephone or by mail.
A.people B.weathermen C.newsreaders D.viewers
18. are films by pictures, not real people and often for children.
A.Documentaries B.Love stories C.Cartoons D.Detective stories
19.Are there any good programs teenagers on TV tonight?
A.to B.for C.of D.with
20.My father works late tomorrow, so he will the first part of the film on VTV1.
A.miss B.lose C.forget D.cut
21.That TV programme is not only interesting it also teaches children many things about
family and friendship.
A.but B.so C.and D.because
22. ” is the weather forecast programme on?”- “At 7.30 pm every day.”
A.What B.How C.When D.Where
Truy cập website: hoc360.net để tải tài liệu đề thi miễn phí
23. the newsreader on BBC One reads very fast, my brother can hear everything in the news.
A.But B.Although C.When D.But
24.Children can participate in a TV for a game show or a quiz show.
A.channel B.competition C.studio D.cartoon
25.Millions of children around the world enjoy the cartoon because it can both and
a young audience.
A.entertain – education B.entertainment – education
C.entertainment – educate D.entertain – educate
26.Many people with different skills work hard quality programmes for television.
A.produce B.to produce C.producing D.to producing
27.The football match is on at 2 am I can’t watch it.
A.so B.although C.but D.then
28.My father likes watching sports on VTV3.
A.matches B.channels C.events D.athletes
29.If you want to know what the weather is like tomorrow, watch the .
A.weather forecast B.music show C.game show D.quiz show
30. ” is that TV programme directed by?” – “By a famous Vietnamese director.”
A.What B.Where C.When D.Who
IV.Choose the right word from the box for each description below.
31. __________ : a person who tells the actors, cameramen, etc. what to do in a programme, film, play,
32. __________ : an actor who makes people laugh by telling jokes.
33. __________ : a person who finds and speaks the news on the television.
34. __________ : a person that makes television programme.
35. __________ : a person who operates a camera for a film or a television programme.
in progress 0Tổng hợp 1 year 2020-10-18T15:54:51+00:00 2020-10-18T15:54:51+00:00 2 Answers 324 views -2