Help please Please read each question and the options carefully, select the best response or write your short answer. 1
Please read each question and the options carefully, select the best response or write your short answer.
1. What name is given to this principle?
A conservation of mass
B energy principle
C mass-energy theorem
D conservation of energy
2. Mechanical work done on a falling object causes what energy transformation?
A from kinetic energy to gravitational potential energy from thermal energy to gravitational potential energy
C D from gravitational potential energy to kinetic energy from gravitational potential energy to thermal energy
3. Which option gives the correct information for a falling object?
A maximum kinetic energy and maximum gravitational
potential energy is achieved at the same time
when kinetic energy is maximum, gravitational
potential energy is minimum minimum kinetic energy and minimum gravitational C
potential energy is achieved at the same time when kinetic energy is minimum, gravitational D
potential energy is minimum
4. Which equation is used by the light gate (photogate) to calculate the speed?
A 5 cm / elapsed time
B 5 m/ elapsed time
C D elapsed time / 5 cm elapsed time / 5 m
5. The main reason we repeat our measurements is
to decrease the reliability
ABCD to increase the precision
to increase the reliability
D to decrease the precision
in progress 0Physics 1 year 2021-07-27T15:59:50+00:00 2021-07-27T15:59:50+00:00 1 Answers 8 views 0