Exercise 9: Give the correct form of the verb in brackets. 1. If we send an invitation, our friends (come) will come to our party. 2. He doesn’t und
Exercise 9: Give the correct form of the verb in brackets.
1. If we send an invitation, our friends (come) will come to our party.
2. He doesn’t understand you if you (whisper) whisper.
3. She will forget to pick you up if you (not phone) don’t phone her.
4. If you press “CTRL + S”, you (save) will save the file.
5. I will remember you if you (give) give me a photo.
6. Fred will answer the phone if his wife (have) has a bath.
7. If Claire wears this dress at the party, her friends (be) will be happy.
8. If I touch this snake, my girlfriend (not scream) will not scream.
9. If he (study) studies harder, he can pass an exam.
10. She may be late if she (not hurry) doesn’t hurry.
11. Tell him to ring me if you (see) see him.
12. If you are kind to me, I (be) will be good to you.
13. If he (give) gives up smoking, as his doctor orders, he will be soon well again.
14. You (not pass) will not pass your driving test unless you drive more carefully.
15. He’ll be ill if he (not stop) doesn’t stop worrying so much.
16. Jane never (get) can get there on time if the train leaves soon.
17. I’ll be very angry if he (make) makes any more mistakes.
18. If he (wash) washes my car I’ll give him $10.
19. If he (not eat) doesn’t eat all, he will be ill.
20. If you don’t finish (not finish) your homework, you can’t play computer games.
in progress 0Tổng hợp 1 year 2020-10-21T16:52:19+00:00 2020-10-21T16:52:19+00:00 3 Answers 563 views 0