Complete each sentence by dragging each word or phrase to the proper position. Then arrange the sentences into the order of occurrence of mo
Complete each sentence by dragging each word or phrase to the proper position. Then arrange the sentences into the order of occurrence of motor impulses of the ANS.
1. Action potentials travel along the nerve fiber and enter the__________.
2. Fibers exiting the take one of three routes: the spinal nerve route, the sympathetic nerve route, and the _________nerve route.
3. Arriving at target cells_______ nerve fibers release acetylcholine or norepinephrine into the synaptic cleft.
4. Also known as the________ division, the sympathetic nervous system exits the preganglionic CNS via the spinal nerves from T1-L2.
5. The effect of norepinephrine binding to_______ receptors stimulates cardiac muscle cells. i. postganglionic
ii. sympathetic chain ganglia,