B. Direction: In each of the following situations, identify the method of heat transfer that takes place (conduction, convection, or ra
B. Direction: In each of the following situations, identify the method of heat transfer that takes place
(conduction, convection, or radiation).
1. Hot milk is stirred with a spoon, later the spoon gets hot
2. The air near the ceiling of a closed room is warmer, because the warm air rises.
3. You are doing artwork at your table near a lamp, you start to feel hotter.
4. During nighttime, the cool air from the land moves toward the sea to replace the rising warm air.
5. In a pool, the water near the surface is slightly warmer.
6. The washed clothes under the sun dries up.
7. The scouts stand near a bonfire during their camping-
8. Fish is cooked over a hot pan.
9. Iron nail being heated in a candle.
10. A boy playing outside starts to feel hotter.
in progress 0Physics 5 months 2021-08-09T06:41:28+00:00 2021-08-09T06:41:28+00:00 1 Answers 64 views 0