A certain element has a half life of 2.5 billion years. a. You find a rock containing a mixture of the element and lead. You determine that

Question

A certain element has a half life of 2.5 billion years. a. You find a rock containing a mixture of the element and lead. You determine that ​20% of the original element​ remains; the other 80 % decayed into lead. How old is the​ rock? b. Analysis of another rock shows that it contains 65​% of its original​ element; the other ​35% decayed into lead. How old is the​ rock?

in progress 0
Khánh Gia 2 months 2021-08-03T19:23:48+00:00 1 Answers 2 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-08-03T19:25:04+00:00

    Answer:

    The answer is 234

    Step-by-step explanation:

Leave an answer

Browse

Giải phương trình 1 ẩn: x + 2 - 2(x + 1) = -x . Hỏi x = ? ( )