6. A _____________ is sudden flooding that occurs when water rises quickly within several hours of a heavy rain. A. quick flood B. rapid flood C. flas
6. A _____________ is sudden flooding that occurs when water rises quickly
within several hours of a heavy rain.
A. quick flood B. rapid flood C. flash flood D. hot flood
7. Monsoon rains across Thailand _____________ millions of people in 61 of
A. has affected B. have affected C. have effect D. have influenced
8. Typhoon Haiyan made the damage, and ____________ of life became great
in the Philippines.
A. lose B. loses C. losing D. loss
9. Thanks to the extensive ___________ measures taken, loss of life in
Typhoon Xangsane in Da Nang and other provinces seemed to be relatively
A. prevent B. preventive C. prevention D. preventing
10. A number of other provinces will declare drought _____________ in the
A. accident B. emergency C. event D. situation
11. In some areas, human ____________ can be a contributing factor in causing
A. acts B. actions C. acting D. activities
12. The Pacific Ring of Fire is an area of frequent _____________ and volcanic
___________, encircling the basin of the Pacific Ocean.
A. floods-eruptions B. earthquake-flood
C. flood-eruption D. earthquakes-eruptions
13. Magma is the liquid rock inside a volcano, but lava is magma that ________
A. flows B. flows into C. flows out D. flows out of
14. A soft, loose soil may ____________ more intensely than hard rock at the
same distance from the same earthquake.
A. erupt B. rage C. shake D. collapse
15. During the next 24 hours, the storm will be moving north, around 10 km per
hour and is expected to ____________ the southeastern part of China’s
A. strike B. scatter C. bury D. struck
Mình cần gấp
in progress 0Tổng hợp 9 months 2021-01-06T20:38:02+00:00 2021-01-06T20:38:02+00:00 3 Answers 14 views 0