22. Under no circumstances __________ to open the door themselves. A. passengers permit C. do passengers permit B. do passengers permit D. are passeng
22. Under no circumstances __________ to open the door themselves.
A. passengers permit
C. do passengers permit
B. do passengers permit
D. are passengers permitted
23. Just another coat of paint on the front door; that’s all ________ doing.
A. you need
B. that needs
24. I’m sure it’s not my fault that Tom found out what we were planning. I don’t remember _________ anyone about it.
A. having told
B. being told
C. to tell
D. to be told
25. Don’t let a good chance go ______.
26. As she has her own money she is __________ of her parents.
27. My parent didn’t permit me _______ out last night.
A. to go
28.______________ if they hadn’t missed the train.
A. They might arrive on time
B. They might have arrived on time
C. They might be arriving on time
D. They might be arrived on time
29. They are conducting a campaign to ___________ the public about the dangers of smoking.
30. If I couldn’t speak Spanish, I ________ next year studying Mexico.
A. would spent
B. had spent
C. would have spent
D. will spent
31. _________ quarreled with her boy friend yesterday; she doesn’t want to answer his phone call.
B. Because having
C. because hadn’t
D. Having not
32. He is living in his mother’s house this week as he ________ his house painted.
B. is having
D. has had
in progress 0Tổng hợp 9 months 2021-04-23T15:47:40+00:00 2021-04-23T15:47:40+00:00 3 Answers 80 views 0