1. These are my newspapers, and those are_____. A. their B. their’s C. theirs D. they’s 2. I like these saucers, but _____is a little
1. These are my newspapers, and those are_____.
A. their B. their’s C. theirs D. they’s
2. I like these saucers, but _____is a little too small.
A. the tea cup B. the cup of tea
C. the tea’s cup D. the cup tea
3. The child always behaves as though______.
A. he is an adult C. he had been an adult
B. he has been an adult D. he were an adult
4. It has been a long time______I last saw them.
A. that B. ago
C. ago that D. since
5. Which one do you want: the red one or the blue one?
A. None B. Neither
C. Anyone D. Nor one
6. We need a lot more action and a lot_____talk.
A. few B. fewer C.little D. less
7. My parents think it’s time I _____married.
A. gets B. got C. will get D. would get
8. _______during the storm.
A. They were collapsed the fence
B. The fence was collapsed
C. They collapsed the fence
D. The fence collapsed
9. Please don’t blame me for not_____outside in this cold weather.
A. wanting to go
B. wanting go
C. want to go
D. to want go
10. The family could not ____because they had forgotten their passports.
A. check-up B. check out C. check through D. check-in
in progress 0Tổng hợp 11 months 2021-03-02T01:28:48+00:00 2021-03-02T01:28:48+00:00 3 Answers 19 views 0