1. The river water is severely polluted, mostly________ the dumping of raw sewage. A. due to B. lead to C. because D. so 2. Sudden chang
1. The river water is severely polluted, mostly________ the dumping of raw sewage.
A. due to B. lead to C. because D. so
2. Sudden changes in water temperature can ________ mass killings of fish, plants, or
A. come up B. result in C. dump into D. thank to
3. Water pollution________ the death of all forms of life in the water bodies.
A. occurs B. results of C. creates D. leads to
4. ________ plastic takes so long to break down, it pollutes the land and ocean.
A. Because B. Due to C. Even if D. Although
5. Many flights were cancelled ________ the smoke from forest fires.
A. so B. because C. because of D. result in
6. ________the garbage dump smells terrible, no one lives around there.
A. Because of B. As C. As a result of D. Even though
7. ________the grain consumption is rising, forests will be cut to provide more room for planting crops.
A. since B. Although C. unless D. Due to
8. Grace didn’t love nature, ________ she wasn’t happy when her group went camping in a jungle.
A. but B. and C. because D. so
9. Thousands of fish were killed ________ a discharge of poisonous Chemicals from a nearby factory.
A. because B. lead to C. result in D. as a result of
10. ________the fog, there were no take-oils from the airport yesterday.
A. Since B. Because C. Owing to D. Thanks to
11. After the accident, many people were exposed________ radiation.
A. from B. at C.to D. with
12. Light pollution has a wide range of negative effects________ human health.
A. on B. of C. for D. to
13. ________can cause high blood pressure, heart problems, sleep disturbances, and hearing problems.
A. Air pollution B. Light pollution C. Water pollution D. Noise pollution
14. The levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere have risen________ the burning of fossil fuels.
A. therefore B. because C. in spite of D.due to
15. If rubbish is non-biodegradable, it________ forever.
A. exists B. will exist C. won’t exist D. doesn’t exist
16. ________are Chemicals that are used to kill unwanted plants, such as weeds.
A. Fertilizers B. Pesticides C. Herbicides
17. There would be much less pollution________ people stopped using cars completely.
A. if B. since C. when D. although
18. Emissions of pollutants into the air can________ changes to the climate.
A. get on B. end up C. go into D. result in
19. ________can we help save our environment?
A. What B. How C. Why D. How much
20. If we care about plastic waste________.
A. why won’t we stop drinking bottled water? B. we would use reusable shopping bags
C. we will throw away plastic water bottles. D. why don’t we buy plastic bags?
21. Where is Disney World?
A. Texas B. California C. Florida D. Arizona
22. Which country is home to the kangaroo?
A. Canada B. New Zealand C. The USA D. Australia
23. Loch Ness, known for sightings of a monster called Nessie, is a large and deep lake
A. Wales B. North Ireland C. Scotland D. England
24. Which City is in Canada?
A. Montreal B. Chicago C. Melbourne D. Wellington
25. Britain is not famous for__________.
A. Harvard University B. Arthur Conan Doyle
C. Buckingham Palace D. William Shakespeare
26. Wanaka is one of the most visited and favoured towns in.
A. England B. Singapore C. New Zealand D. Canada
27. What is the Symbol of New Zealand?
A. a koala B. a rooster C. a kiwi D. a bear
28. Which is not a State in the United States?
A. Alaska B. Washington DC. C. Michigan D. New York
29. Which is the largest English speaking country?
A. Canada B. The UK C. The US D. Australia
30. __________ is in the City of Westminster, Central London.
A. The Golden Gate Bridge B. The Statue of Liberty
C. Canterbury Cathedral D. Trafalgar Square
in progress 0Tổng hợp 11 months 2021-02-17T14:44:10+00:00 2021-02-17T14:44:10+00:00 2 Answers 14 views 0