At a concert for the band Algal Rhythms, 75% of the tickets were sold at the full price of 30. The remaining 25% of tickets were sold at a discounted price of $10. What was the average selling price of a ticket at the Algal Rhythms concert? Express your answer in dollars, rounded to the nearest cent.


Leave a Comment