A certain hallway in a crowded nightclub has a unique sound property. Every 2 feet closer to the stage you walk, the sound intensity (dB) doubles. If the threshold for pain is 127 dB, and the starting sound level is 2 dB, about how many feet down the hallway can you go until you start to feel pain quizlet
That implies after 12 feet down the hallway pain can be felt.What is Distance?
- Distance is the total movement of an object without any regard to direction.
- We can define distance as to how much ground an object has covered despite its starting or ending point.
Learn more about distancebrainly.com/question/15172156#SPJ4
- It is said that for every 2 feet the sound intensity doubles.
- After first two feet, the sound intensity is 4dB similarly after another two feet.
- the sound intensity is 8 dB which goes on this way after 12 feet we can see that the sound intensity is 128 dB which is more than the threshold.
- That implies after 12 feet down the hallway pain can be felt.